A solar inverter, or power inverter, is an electronic device or circuitry that changes direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC).
1. Featured with high reliability and low failure rate by using the advanced Double-CPU single chip intelligent control technology.
2. Pure sine wave output.
3. Small, and lightweight, benefited from adopting the SMD pastern technology.
4. Cooling fan is automatically controlled, will automatically shut off when not needed to minimize energy consumption.
1. Solar electric energy generation.
2. Wind power generation.
3. Communication equipment.
4. Industrial intellectual control system.
5. Small sized emergency power supply system.
100W, 150W, 300W, 500W, 600W, 800W, 1000W, 1500W, 2000W, 2500W, 3000W, 4000W, 5000W, 8000W, 10000W, Etc.