A. Solar Street Lights are composed of:
1.) Pole body and pole system
2.) Solar panel and panel bracket
3.) Solar battery and battery box
4.) Intelligent controller
5.) LED lamp fixture or LPS lamp
6.) Connecting cable, base foundation bolts (j bolts), fittings
1. Our manufacturing history began with producing light poles in 1997 and we added solar panels and solar batteries in 2007.
2. We entered the international market in 2007 where we learned much about solar markets and about the needs of our clients.
3. BR Solar marked LED street lights feature top quality components and a special quadric optical lens which casts the rays of every LED onto a rectangular area for maximum lighting effects. These lamps have incredible efficiency and are under warranty for 2 years with 3 and 5 year options available as well.
Advantages of solar LED street lighting projects
1. Lower power consumption, save 60%-80% compared to incandescent lighting.
2. Higher power, higher brightness and better color.
3. Cost savings, in addition to lower power consumption, the lights require less maintenance.
4. Environmental impact- they eliminate hazardous waste disposal.
5. Longer working life: between 50,000-100,000 hours.
6. Less heat generated compared to other lighting sources.
7. Solar street lamps are independent of municipal power grids, making them suitable for installation, nearly anywhere.